Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Edition...or Editions?

I guess I'm dedicated enough now to announce that I almost complete with a short project I started a few days ago. I thought it would be fun to play on my favorite holiday, and bring a Halloween themed novella out for the occasion . So far, I have one storyline down but I'm hoping to work in a few between, well... everything else! The Monster Mash: Pixie's Trick and Treat, will be another paranormal romance. Pixie is a fiery fairy that has been hiding amongst humans who know nothing of her true identity. She had been waiting a year to finally let her wings loose. What better place to blend in than the annual Monster Mash? She went to the party looking for a good time and ended up finding the mischief she was looking for when she runs into Drake, the Vamp fairy hunter who is put under Pixie spell. This one has been fun. I can't wait to post up the finished results!

No comments:

Post a Comment